Polymer Cementitious screed for Industrial Floors and Parking lots
- Repairs and resurfacing of old and worn concrete floors, roads, bridges, runways, etc.
- Patching and repairing of damaged concrete surfaces.
- Topping for new concrete floors to increase the skid and wear resistance.
- Suitable for interior and exterior application, e.g. warehouses, car parks & driveways, bus bays, concrete roads, docks, etc.
- Repair and re-surfacing to damaged concrete staircases.
- As water, skid and wear resistant over lays to suit open, enclosed and basement car park, multi-storey car parks, driveway and ramp, especially to descending and ascending ramps.
- Protective screed for industrial floors in high wearing areas to architects’ specification.
- As a repair patch over exposed concrete floor, slab and tile surfaces.
- Underlayment for resin floor toppings and coatings.
Refer technical data sheet